I never thought that I would have to take bad breath medicine, but my husband finally sat me down and told me that we should look into what our options were. I was upset and found it hard to talk to people because I was scared that my halitosis would turn them off.
I tried to stay positive and determined that I was not going to let this situation affect my life in a negative way. I jumped online and started doing a lot of reading in order to learn the causes and cures so that I could get rid of bad breath. The studying paid off and soon I was putting what I learned into action. Soon both my husband and I started noticeing a difference and I am no longer living in fear of my halitosis!
If you think that you need to start using bad breath medicine, you need to realize that there is more to beating this than that. Yes, the remedies help a lot. But the most important thing that you should do is to make a few lifestyle changes in order to prevent the halitosis from ever coming back. Here are the steps that I took and that you can test out also:
- Have lozenges and gum near you at all times. Chewing on these will bring more saliva into your mouth and saliva is a natural mouthwash.
- Please stay away from cigars and cigarettes. You may think that this is common sense, but many people who have halitosis continue to smoke and this will only make things worse.
- Watch the food you eat and stay away from spicy and high protein foods. At the same time, do not drink soda or alcohol and substitute it with water instead.
- Brush your teeth after every meal and floss at least once a day.
- Start using an all-natural bad breath medicine. Look for in the form of a supplement because these work best.
These five steps will clear up your condition and soon you'll forget that you ever had to deal with bad breath!
In order to really answer that, we need to define what we mean by personal development. In my opinion, personal development is:
- Growth as a conscious human being
- Activities that improve self-knowledge and identity
- Development of talents and potential
- Development in different areas of life
- Building of human capital and employability
- Enhancing the quality of life
- Contributing to the realization of dreams and aspirations
- Is not limited to self-development but includes formal and informal activities for developing others
- In the context of institutions, it reflects to the methods, programs, tools, techniques, and assessment systems that support human development at the individual level in organizations
- (hard) work that requires discipline, determination, consistency, patience, time, courage, forgiveness
Let's then take a closer look at some of these bullet points in correlation to success.
Improving your self-knowledge and identity means, among other things, that you become more aware of who you are and what you want. Knowing what you want and where you need to improve yourself in order to achieve what you want are essential parts of success.
If you have already achieved success you can not stay put if you want to remain successful. The world and other people around you are constantly evolving; therefore you need to keep on developing your talents and potential further. Otherwise your success will remain short term.
Depending on your goals, you need constant development in different areas of your life, not just in one. Some of these areas may include health, finances, relationships, emotions, habits and beliefs, to mention a few. A good health will ensure that you are able to do what you want to do. It is obvious that you can do a lot more as a healthy person than you would lying sick on a bed. It is obvious, in most cases, that you can achieve more and free yourself from some of the worries when your financial situation is stable. It is obvious that you can achieve more when you have sound relationships with supporting and loving people to back you up. And so on.
Having activities for developing others, in addition to developing yourself, is really what gives you the final boost for success. The old saying "what goes around, comes around" applies here quite well. Helping other people succeed will ensure that they will willingly help you in return. It is much, much more difficult – and in most cases even impossible – to achieve success just by yourself. You can not be the master of everything. And you should not even try to be. Concentrate on doing well what you love doing and let other people help you in the areas that they love doing. Help others develop themselves and they will help you develop yourself. That is for everyone's benefit.
Finally, understand that long lasting success requires work. At times, it can even seem to require hard work. But once you have found what it is that you really love doing, the work does not seem that hard anymore. But it will require discipline, so that you keep your focus on your goals. It will require determination because there will be a lot of people who'll try to talk you out of your dream. It will require consistency because you will encounter many obstacles along the way and you'll have to be consistent to work your way through and around them. It will require patience because the bigger your dream, the more it will take time. It will require courage because you will move toward something that is unknown to you. And, maybe most of all, it will require forgiveness because you will have to forgive yourself for all the mistakes you have made, and will make, and you must also forgive others who have hurt you, so you can move into the future with a clean slate.
And that is all part of the road to success.
Written by Hannu Pirila, CEO and Founder of HPA Consulting, one of the leading Personal Development and NLP Coaches in Finland.
Whilst choosing a perfect website template to project the right image for your business could be a lot quicker and cheaper than hiring the services and skills of a web designer, it may not be the best way to create your online presence. So if you want a professional online presence generated quickly and cheaply, downloading a website template could be the right option for you.
Whilst this may be true not all templates are equal – some are designed and structured really well and look professional while others are downright nasty. But surely with all the website templates available online there must be some that are perfect for my requirements I hear you say.
That is probably true but, as mentioned above, not all web templates are the same in terms of quality or as easy to work with. In fact while some are free, some guide you step by step through the process of editing and uploading the template files and others require a certain amount of web design competency to edit and manage them.
So what is the best solution for creating your online presence? Well the list below illustrates some of the pros and cons of hiring the services and skills of a professional web designer or to use a web template.
Website Template or Web Designer?
- Cost You will be able to find and download a great, well designed website at a reasonably small cost while the services of a professional web designer will come at a significant cost.
- Timing Once you have located a suitable template online, you will be able to download it immediately, edit it and insert the content you want and upload it – you could have your online presence created the same day. However having a designer design your site could be a fairly long process with progress meetings and follow up meetings.
- Customizing While most templates can be edited and customized to reflect your corporate image and so on, some of them could require a certain amount of html and web design competency. Having a web designer build your site would mean that all customizing of your site would be taken care of.
So there you have it. With all the information above you should be able to decide wherever your online presence will require the coding and graphics expertise of a web designer or will it be just as good and effective with a well designed template.